Science up to 10th grade-Secondary
Biology up to 12th grade-Higher Secondary
English Literature up to 10th grade-Secondary
BioChemistry up to Masters
Biotechnology up to Masters
Responsibilities performed at work
Delivering presentations ● Designing experiments ● Performing experiments in the lab ● Working independently as well as with team ● Troubleshooting ● Science communication ● Project report writing ● Criticizing literature ● Science literature search and analysis ● ordering reagents and equipment ● Organizing meetings ● Presenting work at conferences and meetings ● Mentoring interns and trainees ● Giving feedback and comments
Scholarships and achievements:
● Successfully cleared CSIR-UGC (NET-JRF) held in December 2010.
● Successfully cleared GATE-Biotechnology in 2010 with 98.56 percentile.
● Cleared national level entrance exams for PhD by TIFR, NCBS & NII
● Successfully cleared CBEE (National level entrance exam for M.Sc. Biotechnology conducted by JNU) in 2009, hence recipient of DBT-studentship.
● Topped School in AISSE (10th).
● Qualified in various All India Competitive Examination such as ICAR, IIT (JAM).
● PhD in Neural Circuit Development (NeuroScience) from NCBS, Bangalore (2014-Ongoing*)
● MSc in Marine Biotechnology from Goa University, Goa (2009-11). Cumulative percentage of four semesters: 70%
● BSc in Industrial MicroBiology from Patna women’s college, Patna (2006-09). Cumulative percentage: 81.67%
● Higher secondary school (10+2) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (2002-04) Cumulative percentage: 72.75%
● High School 10th (AISSE) from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, East Champaran, CBSE Board (2002). Cumulative percentage:
I am a researcher by profession and take a deep interest in discussing and executing scientific ideas. I have taught and mentored students of varied levels and backgrounds. Science is a way of thinking and educating it gives me a great deal of satisfaction. The success of my students is my prime priority and I wish to do so with perfection. Biology is my area of expertise and I provide tutoring backed by experimental proof and literature scan, hence this way you don’t just complete the syllabus but develop a better understanding of the subject. In my tutor class, you will be educated, respected and motivated.
Pricing: Rs 200 per hour for students of 10th class
Rs 350 per hour for students of 11th 12th class
Rs 500 per hour for students of Master's program
Geographical Area Covered: Online
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Address: New Delhi, Delhi
Pin code: 110025