Biology up to All levels
Biotechnology up to All levels
Molecular Biology up to All levels
Science up to All levels
BioChemistry up to All levels
Presently working in Indian Institute of Science in the Department of BioChemistry as an Project Assistant from June 2014 to till date.
● N-terminal sequencing of protein using Procise Protein Sequencing system.
● Responsible for investigating, analyzing different samples using Beckman coulter Analytical Ultracentrifuge.
● Handling of internal and external caliberation of sophisticated instruments.
- Strong knowledge in MicroBiology, Biotechnology and in Science field.
- M.Sc (MicroBiology), 2013 Brindavan college, (BU); First class
- B.Sc (Biotechnology, BioChemistry, Genetics), 2011 Oxford college of Science, (BU); First class
Mainly providing tuition in Science field, that will give me an opportunity to pass on my knowledge to the students in an innovative manner.
Highly skilled in using the different course books and material for teaching Science, Biology, MicroBiology, Biotechnology, as well as having a great passion and love for Science field.
Ability to plan, collect material and deliver the lessons to the students.
Project Title: “Isolation, identification of microbial isolates from urinary tract infection patients and evaluation of antimicrobial activity using plant extracts”
Priyadharsini. M, Sakshi Bhardwaj and Sheeba. E, 2014. Isolation, identification of microbial isolates from urinary tract infection patients and evaluation of antimicrobial activity using plant extracts. International Journal of Current MicroBiology and Applied Sciences. Vol 3 (4):153-160.
Pricing: Rs.200 per hour
Geographical Area Covered: Online only
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for Home teaching(Teacher travels to you): no
Address: Kammanahalli, , Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pin code: 560033