BioChemistry Biotechnology up to Masters Masters
Biology up to 12th grade-Higher Secondary
Botany up to 12th grade-Higher Secondary
Chemistry up to 10th grade-Secondary
Civics up to 10th grade-Secondary
English up to 10th grade-Secondary
Environmental Science up to 10th grade-Secondary
Geography up to 10th grade-Secondary
Hindi up to 10th grade-Secondary
History up to 10th grade-Secondary
Molecular Biology up to Masters
Physics up to 10th grade-Secondary
Science up to 10th grade-Secondary
Social Studies up to 10th grade-Secondary
Zoology up to 12th grade-Higher Secondary
• Currently teaching students of secondary and graduates for their examinations as a leisure activity. Engaged in teaching since 2008, as can connect strongly with people of any age group and explain according to their necessity
• Worked as Junior Research Fellow in Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, on the project titled “Polyphasic Taxonomy, conservation and monographic documentation of Indian Aspergillus and Penicillium species”, under Dr Rajesh Kumar KC as Principal Investigator, from Apr, 2016 – Feb, 2017
• Worked as Research Assistant in Regional Medical Research Assistant for Tribals (ICMR), Jabalpur, on the project titled “Determination of the effectiveness of the intensive intervention measures on Malaria Control in the Tribal District Dindori”, under Dr Neeru Singh as Principal Investigator, from Dec, 2011 – Mar, 2014
• Young Scientist Award in National Seminar on Tribal Health & Genomics (2012), Jiwaji University, Gwalior (MP)
• ISP Young Scientist Award in 24th National Congress of Parasitology held from April 27-29, 2013
• First in Oral Research Presentation in Hindi on Hindi Diwas in Agharkar Research Institute, Pune in Sep, 2016
Research Papers Published
• Singh R, Jain V, Singh PP, Bharti PK, Thomas T, Basak S, Singh N. (2013) First report of detection and molecular confirmation of Plasmodium ovale from severe malaria cases in central India. Tropical Medicine & International Health; 18 (11):1416-20
• Singh N, Bharti PK, Singh MP, Singh R, Yeboah-Antwi K, Desai M, Udhayakumar V, Muniyandi M, Hamer DH, Wylie BJ. What is the burden of submicroscopic malaria in pregnancy in central India? Pathogens and Global Health; 109 (1):30 – 8
• Cleared CSIR NET - June 2014 (Roll No 363965)
• Masters in Biotechnology (MSc) from Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa (MP), in 2011 (secured 3rd University rank with 79%)
• Bachelors in Biotechnology (BSc) from Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa (MP), in 2009 (Secured 1st division with 73%)
• Class 12th (Science stream with Biology - MP Board) from St Michael’s Senior Secondary School, Satna (MP), in 2005, securing 84%
• Class 10th (M P Board) from St Michael’s Senior Secondary School, in 2003, securing 75%
I have previously taught at Achiever's Academy and Study Point in Aundh. I have planned to start teaching separately since this academic year, with full focus on Medical entrance and boards.
Teaching has always been my passion, ever since I was a student myself. I was blessed with great teachers, but there were times when I craved for a little more personal attention from a teacher, that can clear my concepts. So I taught myself, and since then, I am an avid reader. I have taught my juniors for years as a leisure activity.
Education system as per my opinion, is very academic when it comes to Science. Recently I have been witnessing changes in course that are making Science more of a useful subject and talking about its implementation in everyday life. Teaching is a very dignified job for me, although you are never paid well in this industry as you would have in any other field. But it gives a sense of satisfaction that we are helping next generation to overcome difficulties that we faced.
I do not like cramming things myself and so, cant make my students do so. I want kids to understand what they are actually reading, try to make their own answers. I can help them with various means to make them understand better and give hints at the same time, that would help them to score more.
I have done medical research for 3 years, so digging in deep the basic concept and using logical approach to a subject is what I do and teach.
I am very friendly with people of any age and I try to understand what they actually want help with and then help accordingly. I am molecular parasitologist, so Biotechnology comes easy and natural to me and I love making experiments to help students understand me better.
I have taught my juniors till BSc and I have been always comfortable with it. Because, in retrospect, teaching is also a way of learning more. I can help students understand with movies, power point presentations, animations, and generally illustrations on black board. I am a researcher by skills, and so I try to understand students and make them study according to their personal needs.
Pricing: For high school students, online tutoring fee - 250 rs/hour
One on one tuition (at student's home) - 300 rs/hour
For higher secondary students, online tutoring fee - 300 rs/hour
One on one tuition (at student's home) - 400 rs/hour
For BSc students, tuition for one paper - 10, 000 rs (study hours according to student's proficiency)
Presentations and assignments - min 1500 rs (depends on complexity and length of assignment)
Solved question paper - 600 to 1500 rs
For MSc students, tuition for one paper - 15, 000 rs (study hours according to student's proficiency)
Presentations and assignments - min 2500 rs (depends on complexity and length of assignment)
Solved question paper - 1000 to 2000 rs
Geographical Area Covered: I can travel within Bavdhan, Pune and majorly help via online tutoring.
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for Home teaching(Tutor travels to you): no
Address: A 902, Pebbles 2, Near Dsk Toyota Showroom, Bavdhan, Pune, Pune, Maharashtra
Pin code: 411021