Accounting up to Masters
Costing up to Masters
Financial Management up to Masters
Finance up to Masters
Taxation up to Masters
I. CapitalSquare Advisors Pvt. Ltd. (Jan 2013 to Aug 2014)
Senior Executive- Debt Syndication
1. Preliminary stage Financial Analysis for “Project Do ability Check” followed by Comprehensive Financial Analysis.
2. Preparation of Financial model in case of Project Loan/ Term Loan.
3. Assessment of Fund Based Limits and Preparation of CMA report for Working Capital Loan.
4. Assessment of Non Fund based limits- Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Stand By letter of Credit, etc.
5. Preparation of comprehensive Project Reports/ Information Memorandum.
6. Approaching Bankers and NBFCs for the fund raising.
7. Preparation of Process notes for Banks/ NBFCs.
1. Independently executed Projects:
A. Working capital loan proposal of Rs. 58 crores for a Listed Company in Textile sector.
B. Working Capital Loan of 4 crores and Term Loan of 3.50 crores for a Company engaged in the business of Container Freight Station.
C. Term loan of 50 crores for developing Special economic zone in Nagpur, project named Mantri Matrix.
2. Principal approved Deals:-
A. Bridge Financing of Rs. 50 crores for a Company in Oil and Gas Industry
B. Bank Guarantee proposal worth Rs. 28.50 crores required for redevelopment project in Mumbai.
C. Project Term Loan of Rs. 40 crores required for Construction of residential complex in Gurgaon.
D. Healthcare Company- (Principal Approval received for Project Loan of Rs. 100 crores)
E. Company engaged in manufacturing of Jewellery – (Principal approval received for Working Capital Loan of Rs.89 crores)
F. Company engaged in manufacturing of Intimate Garments- (Principal approval received for Working Capital Loan of Rs. 36 crores and Takeover of term loan of Rs. 6 crores)
3. Also worked on a Township project worth Rs. 400 crores. The Scope of work included Market Study, Preparation of Financial Model based on market study and assumptions, arriving at an optimum development mix and identifying a joint developer or Investor for the project.
4. Worked on Lease Rental Discounting proposals cumulatively worth of Rs. 200 crores.
5. Preparation of Real Estate Financial Models for Commercial as well as Residential projects
6. Other Assignments worked on include Fund Raising for :-
A. Real Estate Company developing a commercial complex- (Project Loan of Rs. 30
B. Companies engaged in Power sector. (Project Loan cumulatively worth Rs. 64 crores)
7. Financial Due Diligence for ARCIL (15 cases).
Capital Code (India) Pvt. Ltd. (July 2012 – Jan 2013)
Associate- Debt Syndication
At Capital Code (India) Pvt. Ltd., Handled several debt raising proposals including
1. Working capital loan of Rs. 65 crores for an EPC Company.
2. Project Loan of Rs. 30 crores for a Real Estate Company
3. Other assignments included fund raising for companies in sectors like Specialty chemicals, Infrastructure and aluminum profiles extrusions.
Performance Highlights- Principal approval for a Real Estate proposal of Rs. 30 crores.
Chartered Accountants From Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Chartered Financial Analyst from CFA Institute, USA
I am very keen to teach subjects of Accounts, Taxation, Costing and Finance. I have a good command over these subjects and assure you to give through conceptual knowledge.
Pricing: My hourly charge is 200 Rs
Geographical Area Covered: Online only.
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for House teaching(Teacher travels to you): no
Address: Online, Online, Online
Pin code: Online
Phone: +255786120887; +91 7045850063