English up to 10th grade-Secondary
English up to 12th grade-Higher Secondary
IELTS up to All levels
PTE Academic up to All levels
TOEFL up to All levels
GRE Verbal And Analytical up to All levels
GMAT Verbal And Analytical up to All levels
CAT Verbal And Analytical up to All levels
SAT Verbal up to All levels
Spoken English Grammar/conversation up to All levels
1. Lecturer, Shyam Lal College, Delhi University - BA (H) English 1st, 2nd & 3rd yr
2. Guest Faculty at Lady Shri Ram College
3. Visiting Faculty at Amity University Noida
4. Visiting Faculty at Amity University, Gurgaon
5. 14-years pvt coaching/tuition experience
6. English communication trainer
7. English preparation for: IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, TOEIC
8. English (CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE) – IX to XII
9. English for BA, MA
1. Master of Arts (M.A.) From Sri Venkateswara College, DU (1994)
2. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) From Sri Venkateswara College, DU (1989)
3. Audio Recording & Music Production, Recording Workshop, Ohio, USA (2002)
English is a very important subject. Learning it well can be very useful. Yet it can be great fun mastering this very eccentric language also. For years we have been seeing English taught either as an “also” subject in institutes or simply reduced to learning grammar and its rules. This is so absolutely wrong. And it is actually strange when one realizes that the single-most important quality that propels you into a senior and/or top management position is your command over English – both oral and written.
English matters. It always did. It always will. And today, its importance is more than ever before. It doesn't really matter whether you like it or not. For that is an undeniable fact.
We are here to simply share with you our modest understanding of English so that together we may climb the summit of Success. Yours. And in that will be ours.
Samit's English Academy was born in 2014. We are still very young. But, we are getting there. And fast. If you wish to have a chat, give us a call or drop a line.
See you soon!
Pricing: PTE/IELTS/TOEFL/SAT - 7000 for 30 classes of 1.5 hours/class
GRE/GMAT/CAT - 15000 for 2 months @ 1 hour/class
XII - 15000 for 3 months crash course
IX-XI - 1500/month for 12 classes a month
Grammar for V to VIII - 1500/month for 12 classes/month
Spoken English regular - 2000/month for 16 classes a month @ 1.5 hours daily
Spoken English weekends - 1200/month for 4-5 Sundays/month
Geographical Area Covered: All classes are conducted at the Institute. For some classes willing to travel but within Dwarka only.
Class XII - home tuition possible
PTE classes can also be conducted one-on-one online
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for House teaching(Tutor travels to you): yes
Address: 206, 2nd Floor, Vardhaman Dwarkadheesh Plaza, Plot 1, Sector 10 Main Market, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi
Pin code: 110075
Phone: +919811999032, 9910052923