up to All levels
•A dynamic professional with over 8 years of experience in Software Development.
ILOG, IBM ODM, Operational Decision manager, IBM ODM Expereince in XOM, BOM, DVS (Decision Validation Service), Rulesets, Rule Execution server, Decision center, SOAP, Rule set Parameter, Rule Task, Rule Flow, Action Task, Initial Task, Rule Deployment
• Experience in XOM, BOM, DVS (Decision Validation Service), Rulesets, Rule Execution server, Decision center, SOAP, Rule set Parameter, Rule Task, Rule Flow, Action Task, Initial Task, Rule Deployement
• Deft in handling Application Servers like: Weblogic 11g and Oracle 10G Application server. Skilled in functioning of ToMCAt 5.0, OOPS Concepts, Ajax.
• Expertise in File Compare Tools like: Beyond Compare & Win Merge. Working experience in UML Design and different types of databases like: Oracle 10g.
• Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software/ application related issues.
• 8 years of IT experience with over 3.6 years combined experience with IBM ODM, WODM or JRules / ILOG
• Hands-on experience in: development of XOM, BOM and Complex Business Rules Module, design and development of rule flows, rule tasks and determination of the appropriate algorithms to be used for each task.
• Experience creation/modification of Verbalization of Business Object Model attributes.
• Experience in creation of Rule App Project to deploy Rule App on to Business Rule Execution Server (BRES).
• Experience in utilization of input/output parameters and variable sets.
• Experience with Decision Validation Services (DVS) to test Business Rules using test data in excels files.
• Experience with rule overrides, rule dynamic selection, rule design time selection.
• Experience in delivering high quality documents related to business rules management, rules modeling, rules writing & classification, best practices, rules design patterns.
• Strong experience on Deployment procedures to RES (Rule Execution Server), synchronizing Rules with Decision Center from Rule Designer.
• Worked with Infra team for ODM setup
Pricing: Monthly 150000
Geographical Area Covered: Any place
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for Home teaching(Teacher travels to you): yes
Address: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Pin code: 500090