Physics Electrical And Electronic up to Bachelors in Engineering masters
English SCIENCE, MATHS up to 12th grade-Higher Secondary SCHOOL LEVEL
Control System ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC up to Bachelors in Engineering B.Tech AND DIPLOMA
Digital Electronics ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC up to Bachelors in Engineering B.Tech AND DIPLOMA
Data Structures COMPUTER SCIENCE up to Bachelors in Engineering B.Tech AND DIPLOMA
Maths MATHS AND SCIENCE up to All levels MATHS AND SCIENCE
MATLAB ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC up to Bachelors in Engineering B.Tech AND DIPLOMA
VLSI ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC up to Bachelors in Engineering B.Tech AND DIPLOMA
Physics SCIENCE up to 12th grade-Higher Secondary 1 TO 12TH
• Currently working as an Assistant professor in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
• Worked as guest lecturer in Ch. Brahm Prakash government engineering college.
• Worked as an Assistant Professor in Gateway Institute of Engineering And Technology from Feb 2013 to April 2014.
• Worked as a visiting lecturer in Hindu College of Engineering from August 2012 to Dec 2012.
• Masters of Technology Electrical Engineering (power systems) from Hindu College of Engineering Affiliated to D.C.R University of Science and technology, Murthal in June 2013 with aggregate 7.73 CGPA
• B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics) from Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Engineering And Technology affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak in June 2011, with aggregate 71.30%.
• Class XII: March, 2007 Secured 76.4% in C.B.S.E Examination.
• Class X: March, 2005 Secured 80.4% in C.B.S.E Examination.
• Attended two day workshop on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering in association with Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended Two Week Faculty Development Programme on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering and conducted by Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended two day National Workshop on Power Electronics (NWPE-2015) organized by Delhi Technical University, Delhi.
• Attended two day IEEE Workshop on Power Quality organized by IEEE PES-IAS Delhi Chapter in IIT Delhi.
• Participated in the Engineering Education & Research Seminar conducted by National Instruments
• Participated in Young Scientists’ Conference as part of India International Science Festival held at IIT Delhi
Pricing: 1000 rs monthly
Geographical Area Covered: 10 km
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for House teaching(Teacher travels to you): yes
Address: Wz-31 2nd Floor Nanak Pura Hari Nagar Clock Tower, Hari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Pin code: 110064