Biology up to All levels
Biotechnology BSc Biotechnology up to Masters
BioChemistry BSc BioChemistry up to Masters
Art Craft Design Specially Glass Art up to 5th grade - Primary
Chemistry up to 10th grade-Secondary
Research and Teaching experiences:
I have worked with various Research Organisations like-
1. Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-Camp)
2. Dept. Of MicroBiology and Cell Biology, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
3. Indian Council of Agricultural Research-National Beauro of Agricultural Insect Resources (ICAR-NBAIR), Bangalore, India
4. Centre for Natural Biological Resources and Community Development. (CNBRCD), Bangalore, India.
5. Recently I am associated with Edutel, based at Bengaluru, it is a Satellite Education company focused on serving rural and other disadvantaged students across India.
Past and present teaching experiences-
1. Hello Class (From Bengaluru): I have been associated as a teacher for 1 and half years, sharing my expertise in subject areas like Biology, Chemistry.
2. Urban Pro: I am associated with Urban Pro website and have got students from various fields of Biological Science, MBBS students- taught them MicroBiology and BioChemistry, VIII standard Science and other on and offline classes being conducted.
My core area of knowledge- I have taken home tuition for 8-12th Standard Chemistry and Biology, MBBS- MicroBiology and BioChemistry.
Apart from main stream I am interested doing Art and Crafts- Specialisation in glass painting. I have gathered knowledge and experience about art exhibitions too.
I have done 3 art exhibitions being associated with a college named M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce (2014), also with a startup venture named KleverKid in the year of 2015.
M.S. Ramaiah College of arts Science and Commerce, Bangalore University, Karnataka, India.
Master of Science, MicroBiology, 2014, First Class Honors. CGPA: 7.
B. B. College Asansol, Burdwan University, West Bengal, India. Bachelors of Science, MicroBiology, 2012. First Class Honors. CGPA: 7.
I believe to be successful we need to have 3 must need factors like Hunger- Eagerness to learn, Humbleness- Respect and Knowledge of the subject and Smartness- Quickness and stability in action.
I like to take the foundation of teaching from root level to help others learn the basics. Advanced level learners are quick enough to catch some point from teaching, so I do give Question and Answers to get more practical knowledge apart fro the theory that I teach to my students.
Looking into more intensive way I have knowledge about scholarship and other competitive examinations like JEE (Biology), JAM, CSIR-UGC NET etc. I have done taking GRE and TOEFL also CSIR-UGC NET.
Pricing: Glancing through my profile please have a look on the remuneration part that I usually take.
Home tuition per hour I do charge 500 in and around Bangalore.
For 6th-8th standards- (Science group) per month/4000/subject- 2 classes every week.
9-12th standard - Biology - 2 classes/ week - 4000/ month.
BSc - MSc - Biology (Biotechnology, MicroBiology, Genetics, BioChemistry) - 3000 /month - 2 classes every week.
Art and craft- Till 6th standard - 1 class/ week, 1600..
Geographical Area Covered: I am situated in Mathikere, one part of the Bangalore city. I am accessible to and from here nearby 5 km radius.
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for Home teaching(Teacher travels to you): yes
Address: No 4, 14th Cross, M.S. Ramaiah College Road, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pin code: 560054