Digital Electronics Electronic Devices up to Bachelors in Engineering Bachelors in engineering
VLSI Digital IC Design up to Masters Analog IC design
Control System Data Communications up to Bachelors in Engineering Embedded systems
MATLAB Microcontrollers up to Bachelors in Engineering cadence tool
VLSI VHDL up to Masters verilog
Networking Microprocessors up to Bachelors in Engineering UG and PG
VLSI Computer Architecture And up to Bachelors in Engineering UG
Digital Electronics Data Communications up to Bachelors in Engineering UG
VLSI B.Tech, B.E Projects up to Bachelors in Engineering M.Tech projects
VLSI VHDL Projects up to Bachelors in Engineering cadence projects
VLSI Pspice Projects up to Bachelors in Engineering Assignments, projects
VLSI B.Tech Projects up to Masters M.Tech projects
VLSI IEEE Paper Writing up to Masters IEEE projects
VLSI Ph.D Topic Selection up to Masters for research
Digital Electronics Low Power VLSI Projects up to Masters power reduction technique
VLSI Ph.D Guidance In VLSI up to Masters LOW POWER VLSI PRojects
Research Methodology For Ph.D up to Masters for Ph.D
Digital Electronics Digtal Signal Processing up to Masters signals and systems
Digital Electronics Pulse And Digital Circuit up to Masters Electronic circuit analys
Networking Digital IC Design up to Masters Master level
VLSI Advancd Digital IC Design up to Bachelors in Engineering Masters
MATLAB Advanced Control System up to Masters Embedded systems
VLSI B.Tech, M.Tech, Projects up to Masters Advance computer arch
Control System B.Tech, M.Tech, Projects up to Masters Advanced control system
Digital Electronics B.Tech, M.Tech, Projects up to Masters Discrete control systems
C/C++ B.Tech, M.Tech, Projects up to Masters Image processing MATLAB
MATLAB B.Tech, M.Tech, Projects up to Masters MATLAB projects
VLSI Projects Projects Project up to Masters projects
C/C++ Projects up to Masters projects
MS Office VHDL Projects up to Masters Verilog projects
Networking Projects up to Masters projects
Unix Projects up to Masters projects
Operating Systems Projects up to Masters projects
Digital Electronics Electrical Engineering up to Bachelors in Engineering electrical circuits
Digital Electronics Rasberry Pi Projects up to Masters Arudino projects
Digital Electronics Power Electronics up to Bachelors in Engineering Digital signal processing
Digital Electronics Advanced Semiconductor De up to Masters digital control systems
Digital Electronics M.S Projects, Raberry Pi up to Masters B.Techprojects, M.Tech pro
C/C++ Introduction To Algorithm up to Bachelors in Engineering operating systems
MATLAB Applied Numerical Methods up to Bachelors in Engineering communications MATLAB
Digital Electronics Engineering Maths up to Bachelors in Engineering probability and statistic
VLSI Electronic Instruments up to Bachelors in Engineering Mechatronics
Maths Engineering MATHS I up to Bachelors in Engineering Engineering Maths II
Maths Engineering Maths III up to Masters Engineering Maths II
Digital Electronics Network Analysis up to Bachelors in Engineering Embedded systems
Control System Process Control up to Bachelors in Engineering PLC programming
VLSI Computer Arithmetic up to Masters analog VLSI circuits
Digital Electronics Competency Demonstration up to Bachelors in Engineering CDR reports for Australia
C/C++ Discrete Maths up to Bachelors in Engineering Electrical circuits2
Digital Electronics Hcs12, 9s12 up to Bachelors in Engineering basic electronics
Digital Electronics IEEE Paper Selection up to Bachelors in Engineering IEEE paper analysis
Control System Electrical Networks up to Bachelors in Engineering power systems
Control System Electrical Machines up to Bachelors in Engineering power electronics
C/C++ Computer Science up to Bachelors in Engineering Information technology
Maths Maths For B.S, Pharmacy up to Bachelors in Engineering Maths (School-University)
C/C++.NET Projects up to Bachelors in Engineering JAVA projects
C/C++ ASP.NET up to Bachelors in Engineering VB.NET
C/C++ C up to Bachelors in Engineering JAVA
Digital Electronics Microwave Engineering up to Bachelors in Engineering Antenna and wave prop
Digital Electronics Information Theory And Code up to Bachelors in Engineering Electrical Technolgy
Digital Electronics Digital Communication up to Bachelors in Engineering analog communication
VLSI VLSI Technology up to Masters Low power VLSI CIRCUITS
VLSI Advanced Computer Archite up to Masters Analog IC Design
VLSI FPGA up to Masters DSP Processors
VLSI Advanced Digital System D up to Masters VLSI CAD
VLSI ASIC Design up to Masters VLSI DSP Architectures
VLSI Circuits For Analog Desi up to Masters Active filter design
VLSI Adaptive Filter Design up to Masters Semiconductor Devices
VLSI Digital System Engg up to Masters RF IC design
VLSI Testing And Testability up to Masters MOSFET modeling
Digital Electronics Satellite Communications up to Bachelors in Engineering
Control System Electromagnetic Waves up to Bachelors in Engineering Transmission lines
Digital Electronics Computational Methods up to Bachelors in Engineering EMI/EMC
Digital Electronics Bio Medical Instrumentati up to Bachelors in Engineering Reliability Engg
VLSI Optical Communication up to Bachelors in Engineering cellular commmunication
Control System Multivariable Calculus up to Bachelors in Engineering Engineering Maths
Digital Electronics Engineering Optimization up to Bachelors in Engineering Electrical Circuits I
Control System Electrical Circuits II up to Bachelors in Engineering Electronics and communica
Control System Network Analysis up to Bachelors in Engineering Intermediate logic design
Physical Science University Physics Modern up to Bachelors in Engineering modern Physics at UNSITy
Physics Physics I up to Bachelors in Engineering Physics II
Digital Electronics Arduino Projects up to Bachelors in Engineering rasberry pi projects
Digital Electronics Hard Ware Projects up to Bachelors in Engineering masters
Digital Electronics Mechatronics up to Bachelors in Engineering
12 years of experience in teaching
I have experience in building Hardware projects in the Electrical and electronics domains.
Ph.D : Pursuing.
Area of Research : Low power VLSI (Static and Dynamic power Reduction techniques).
Course work and Pre-Ph.D : Completed.
Admitted in Ph.D : 2011-12.
University : JNTUH, Hyderabad.
Specialization : Electronic Instrumentation.
Percentage of marks : 70.
College name : Andhra University College of Engineering.
University : Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, A.P.
Period of Study : July 2003 â€“ June 2005.
Specialization : Electronics and Communications.
Percentage of marks : 71.50.
College name : Bellary Engineering College, Bellary, K.A
University : Visveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum, K.A.
Period of Study : July 1998 â€“ July 2002.
Languages : VHDL, Verilog HDL, ALP OF 8085, 8086
Tools : Cadence, Tanner, Xilinx
Achievements : 93.6 Percentile in GATE-03.
List of hardware projects for sale
There are 250 different hardware projects for sale.All are Do it by Yourself.The code is executable.Interested students
A.List of hardware projects for sale
1) Bike Theft Alarm / Upside Down Indicator for Fragile Item / Toll Gate Auto Light LED.
2) Bike Theft Alarm / Upside Down Indicator for Fragile Item / Toll Gate Auto Light LED.
3) ACPWM Control for Induction Motor.
4) Android Application Controlled Remote Robot Operation.
5) Android based Remotely Programmable Sequential Load Operation.
6) Android Based Smart Phone Used for Induction Motor Control.
7) Android Phone Speech Recognition Sensed Voice Operated Notice Board Display.
8) Arduino based Home Automation.
9)Arduino based Auto InteNSITy Control of Street Lights.
10)Arduino based 4 Quadrant DC Motor Control.
11)Arduino based Automatic Temperature Controlled Fan Speed Regulator.
12)Arduino based color changing rainbow LED by a button switch with varying sound.
13)Arduino based color changing rainbow LED by a button switch with varying sound.
14)Arduino based DC Motor Speed Control
B.List of hardware projects for sale
1. Construction of microcontroller based Touchscreen Mobile Phone with Password protected features.
2. Universal Remote Control with Haptic Interface
3. Touch Screen GLCD based Digital Devices Control System
4. MEMS Accelerometer based tilt operated Graphical LCD and memory stick based textbook reading system.
5. Evaluation of the tongue drive system by individuals with high-level spinal cord injury (IEEE 2009).
6. GSM Based Automatic Energy Meter Reading System
7. USB Memory Stick Data Logger. Measured values are stored in to a USB Pen Drive.
8. Microcontroller based GPS Data Logger into MMC/SD Card.
9. Triac and optically isolated diac based electrical oven temperature monitoring and controlling system with zero-crossing detector.
10. Voice Operated Guidance Systems for Vision Impaired People. (Speech Recognition, Voice Guidance, Ultrasonic Obstacle sensor and GPS Receiver).
11. GSM based Irrigation Water Pump Controller for Illiterates. (No Mobile phone operation knowledge required)
12. Smartphone blutooth controlled Robot.
13. Implementation of location based advertisement system using GPS and Graphical LCD.
14. Innovative keyboard construction with only one input pin.
15. RFID and GSM based intelligent letterbox (mailbox).
16. Wireless energy meter monitoring system with automatic tariff calculation on handheld.
17. Image based password authentication for Illiterates with Touchscreen.
18. Google Android operated Smart Home.
19. Speaking microcontroller for deaf and dumb.
20. Wireless GoogleEarth control system at Railway/Bus Stations for tourist’s route map guidance.
21. Virtual wireless dancing bells for classical dancers.
22. Touchscreen based temperature monitoring and control system with graphical LCD.
23. Location driven car music player. (Plays devotional songs near temples, shuts at home etc.)
24. GPS based asset/vehicle/animal/child tracking system.
25. Automatic Closed loop tire pressure monitoring and control system.
26. Microcontroller and Touchscreen based wireless library book catalog system.
27. Touchscreen based Nurse/attendant calling system for physically impaired.
28. Graphical LCD and Memory stick (MMC/SD card) based textbook reading system.
29. Mobile phone controlled four-legged walking robot with speed and direction control.
30. GPS based universal clock. Gets the time from satellites and displays on GLCD.
31. Microcontroller based online examination system with dynamic questions.
32. Digital vehicle speedometer with password enabled speed limit setting.
33. GPS based vehicle travel location-logging system. This System stores the traveler’s geographical location and speed at an interval of one second and is stored in to 1GB MMC/SD memory card.
34. SMS based remote SIM card’s address book access system.
35. Microcontroller based digital clock with Graphical LCD and Sanskrit font (or Any regional font) Numbers.
36. Microcontroller based virtual boundary/fencing for Wild Animals.
37. GSM based instantaneous vehicle registration details extraction system very useful for Traffic police.
38. Wireless Heartbeat Monitoring and Alert system.
39. RFID/Mifare/Smart Card based security access control systems.
40. GPS and GSM based real-time vehicle tracking on GoogleEarth (with two GSM Modems)
41. Implementation of wireless sensors network for Wild Fire monitoring system.
42. Real-time Heartbeat Monitoring system with display on Graphical LCD and Voice based alerting system.
43. Touchscreen operated liquid dispensing system.
44. Infrared (IR) remote controlled Muscle Stimulator with duration and inteNSITy control.
45. GPS based border alert system for fishermen.
46. MEMS Accelerometer based digital photo frame with automatic position/view adjustment system (similar to digital cameras).
47. Construction of Touchscreen based portable Digital Clock.
48. GPS and Graphical display based tourist-guiding system with Touchscreen keyboard input for dynamic location recording. This can be used any where in the world including Sea and Forest locations.
49. Microcontroller and RF transceiver based chatting application with Touchscreen keyboard implementation.
50. Travel assistant for blind with dynamic user input for location based alerts.
51. Telugu Tutor with dynamic text and Images identification for elementary school kids.
52. Micro Electro Mechanical Sensor (MEMS) Accelerometer/Gyroscope based self-balancing robot.
53. Military persons training system that monitors the speed at which they move and records the calculated traveled distance with the time.
54. GPS based office cab monitoring system very useful for the safety of female employees. This system records the travel path and location with timings. Also records the destination of each employee home.
55. GPS based station name announcement and display system for Trains/buses.
56. Microcontroller and voice based alerting system for blind people with GPS enabled location identification.
57. GPS based navigator with location display on Graphical LCD. This provides user to have the location information displayed in any language.
58. Advanced GPS based navigator for illiterates.
59. Live Human being detection wireless remote controlled Robot. (Useful for detection of terrorists hiding inside buildings)
60. Radio Frequency based remote controlled robot with wireless video camera mounted on it.
61. Autonomous Robot with artificial vision for obstacle detection.
62. Accelerometer (Gyroscope) Controlled Robot. Accelerometer is mems based 3-axis sensor that can sense the tilt in of the 3-diamentions. The robot moment is controlled based on the tilt angle of the robot. No need to press any buttons for robot control.
63. Mobile technology (GSM) based remote monitoring and control of digital Energy meter. Useful for Electricity Department personal for remote meter reading. Also useful to disconnect the power supply to consumer incase of non-payment of electric bill. This is also used to exchange messages like power cut timings with the consumers.
64. Microcontroller and GPS based geographical map drawing instrument. Very useful for Civil engineers.
65. Touchscreen controlled motor speed and direction controlling system.
66. GSM based digital Notice board with display on Monitor or LCD display.
67. PIR based energy conservation system for corporate Computers and lighting system.
68. Remote control of critical software applications with mobile phone.
69. Microcontroller based dual Lithium-ion battery charger with automated charge and discharge cycles.
70. Virtual distance measuring tape with Graphical LCD. Very useful for roads and buildings department. One man operable and works on anywhere on earth.
71. Radio Frequency wireless remote controlled digital camera with high power LED based focusing light. The camera direction can be controlled remotely and the video images can be seen live on TV.
72. Wireless Speedo meter for boat/ship with speed and location limit alerts.
73. GPS based travel assistant for blind people.
74. Touch Screen based digital devices control system. This project is to build a Graphical LCD Touch Screen interface for switching electrical devices. The controlled devices can be of high voltage or low voltage.
75. GSM Mobile phone controlled intelligent Robot.
76. Automatic Intelligent Plant Watering System.
77. DC Motor Speed and direction control over GSM Mobile/Modem.
78. Mobile phone controlled Street Light monitoring and control system.
79. UPS battery monitoring system over GSM for high availability systems (banking/Finance/medical etc).
80. Touchscreen controlled lamp dimmer for next generation apartments.
81. Soil Moisture sensor based intelligent irrigation water pump controlling system with GSM technology.
82. DTMF mobile phone controlled dam water gates controlling system with high-level protection.
83. DC Motor Speed and direction control using RF/IR/Zigbee technologies.
84. Hazardous chemical valve control system with stepper motor and line of site remote control.
85. Contact less Motor speed monitoring on Graphical display with high and low speed alerts.
86. Liquid dispensing system with adjustable quantity for industrial use.
87. Password enabled pre-paid liquid/milk dispensing system.
88. Wireless Energy Meter monitoring system with automatic tariff calculation.
89. Data logger for energy meter with time and KWH readings. Very useful for historical data logging and analysis.
90. High voltage fuse blown indicator with Voice based announcement system.
91. Voice enabled devices switching for visually impaired.
92. RF transceiver (Zigbee/X-Bee) based energy meter monitoring system. (Energy Meter reading on PC over wireless comm.)
93. GSM based SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) implementation.
94. SCADA system design and construction for real-time electrical parameter monitoring and control.
95. Timer based Electrical Oven temperature monitoring and control for Metal Industries.
96. Timer based automatic power cutoff for industrial sealing/packaging machines.
97. GPS & GSM Based Car Security System.
98.Standalone GPS Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude...) Locater. (GPS+Microcontroller+LCD)
The purpose this project is to get the Latitude and Longitude from the satellites and display them on LCD display.
99.GPS & GSM Based Realtime Vehicle Tracking System.
This system locates the Vehicle on the earth by the use of GPS and sends the co-ordinates (Longitude & Latitude), Time and Vehicle speed to the owner of the vehicle using GSM Modem.
100. Microcontroller driven GPS Clock (GPS+Microcontroller+LCD)
101. GSM Based Home Security System. Get intrusion alerts like door/windows open alerts onto your Cell Phone. (GSM+Microcontroller)
102. GSM Based Automatic Irrigation Water Controller System.
The purpose of this project is to get SMS alerts whenever the electrical power status changes to ON or OFF. Use your mobile phone to switch on/off the water pump from any location in the world. (GSM Modem + Microcontroller + Electromagnetic Relays)
103. Automatic Intelligent Plant Watering System (Microcontroller + Rain Sensor)
104. Wireless Stepper Motor Controller (Radio Rx/Tx + Stepper Motor + Microcontroller)
105. IR Remote Stepper Motor Controller. Control stepper motor usnig TV remote. (IR Remote + Stepper Motor + Microcontroller)
106. RC5 IR Based Remote Device Switching (IR Remote + Microcontroller + Device Relays)
107. Digital Tachometer (Non-contact)
108. (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
109. Digital Frequency Meter (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
110. Digital Voltmeter (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
111. Real-time SCADA (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + PC Software)
112. Electrical Data (voltage, current, frequency etc..) Logger (SCADA) (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + MMC/SD Memory + PC Sortware)
113. Digital Multimeter (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
114. GSM Based Home Security System. Get intrusion alerts like door/windows open alerts onto your Cell Phone. (GSM+Microcontroller)
115. GSM Based Automatic Irrigation Water Controller System.
The purpose of this project is to get SMS alerts whenever the electrical power status changes to ON or OFF. Use your mobile phone to switch on/off the water pump from any location in the world. (GSM Modem + Microcontroller + Electromagnetic Relays)
116. Automatic Intelligent Plant Watering System (Microcontroller + Rain Sensor)
117. Wireless Stepper Motor Controller (Radio Rx/Tx + Stepper Motor + Microcontroller)
118. IR Remote Stepper Motor Controller. Control stepper motor usnig TV remote. (IR Remote + Stepper Motor + Microcontroller)
119. RC5 IR Based Remote Device Switching (IR Remote + Microcontroller + Device Relays)
120. Digital Tachometer (Non-contact)
121. (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
122. Digital Frequency Meter (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
123. Digital Voltmeter (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
124. Real-time SCADA (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + PC Software)
125. Electrical Data (voltage, current, frequency etc..) Logger (SCADA) (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + MMC/SD Memory + PC Sortware)
126. Digital Multimeter (Microcontroller Board + Sensors + LCD)
127. Microcontroller based Temperature Measurement and Relay Control with PC Interface
95. Microcontroller to PC USB Interface With Device Control + PC Software (.NET or VC++)
96. UC to PC Serial Interface With Device Control + PC Software (.NET or VC++)
97. Digital Compass and GPS based Navigation System.
98. Wireless SCADA.
99. VRBot and EasyVR based Interactive Speech Recognition System.
100. Wireless Heartbeat Sensor (GSM based)
101. Standalone Heartbeat Data Logger (MCU+SD/MMC 1GB Card+Sensors)
The purpose of this project is to log the heartbeat data into the MMC memory stick. The data for the duration upto One Month can be logged continuously
148. GSM Based Irrigation System
149. Microcontroller Based Temperature Monitoring & Control
150. Function Generator Using Microcontroller
151. Microcontroller based Substation Monitoring and control System
152. Microcontroller based Generator/Alternator Control and Monitoring System.
153. Electrical Data (voltage, current, frequency etc...) Logger (SCADA)
154. Microcontroller based Single phasing preventor.
155. Automatic Rotor Resistance Controller using Microcontroller
156. Digital Vehicle Dash Board
157. Wifi and TFT Color LCD based wireless Home automation.
158. PIR Sensor based Intrusion Detection System
159. PIR + GSM based Home Security System
160. PC Controlled Digital Devices
161. PC Controlled Analog Devices
162. Microcontroller to PC Iteraction Using VC++ GUI Application
163. Microcontroller to PC Iteraction Using VB GUI Application
164. Microcontroller to PC Iteraction Using Java Applet based Application
165. Microcontroller to Microcontroller Infrared based communication.
166. Solar data logger into MMC/SD Memory Card.
167. Microcontroller based refrigeration control system.
168. Temperature Analyzers with computerized graphical image.
169. Interfacing Microcontroller to Cellphone graphical display.
170. DS1307 and Microcontroller based TV remote controlled Digital Clock.
171. Microcontroller based Hardware (USB or Serial) key implementation for any software based applications.
172. Microcontroller and GPS based geographical map drawing instrument. Very useful for Civil engineers.
173. Microcontroller Digital Access Control System
174. Password protected IR based Device Control.
175. Using Magneto-Inductive Sensors to Detect Tongue Position in a Wireless Assistive Technology for People with Severe Disabilities (IEEE 2007).
176. Password protected GSM based Device control
177. Remote Control of PC/Computer using GSM Modem or Cell Phone.
178. Microcontroller based automatic liquid dispensing system. Used in Tea/Coffee, Soft Drink vending machines.
179. Usb 2.0 Hardware implimentation using PIC 18F2550/18F4550 16-bit advanced microcontroller. (With PC side VC++ application).
180. GSM+GPS based school kids tracking system.
181. Microcontroller based Automatic Railway Gate Control System.
This project is to control the railway gate system automatically by sensing the train movement. This gives the visual and voice alerts to users crossing the rail path. This can also count the number of trains passings in both directions per day or hour.
180. Wireless Digital Camera Controller.
Using this project the digital camera can be controlled remotely using RF Transmitter and Receiver. The controls include taking picture snaps, switching on the flash light, changing camera direction using stepper motor etc.
Note: Digital Camera also will be given to the students along with microcontroller hardware kit.
181. GSM based Highway vehicle traffic monitoring system.
The purpose of this project is to monitor the vehciles moving on highways at remote locations. This project uses infrared/laser sensor system to count the number of vehicles passing in both the directions. The vehicle count is logged by the microcontroller. This vehicles information is sent to the user over GSM modem. The information can be sent to the user periodically or can be sent on demand by sending a missed call or SMS.
182. Zigbee and Touchscreen Controlled PC.
183. Advanced vehicle tracking and automatic crash notification using GPS and GSM technology with Location Name as SMS.
184. Touchscreen based Ordering System for Restaurants.
185. Wearable technology for wireless gadgets control.
186. Using Unconstrained Tongue Motion as an Alternative Control Mechanism for Wheeled Mobility (IEEE 2009).
187. Touchscreen based wireless communication assistant for dumb/illiterates in Airlines.
188. Microcontroller and Triac based realtime temperature monitoring and control
189. Design and Construction of MEMS Accelerometer based Tilt Operated touch free mobile phone.
190. RFID and GSM based intelligent courier/letter collection box.
191. MEMS Accelerometer based Tilt Operated wireless phonebook copying to PC.
192. Wireless touchscreen based multi-patient health monitoring system for corporate hospitals.
193. Wireless PC based multi-patient health monitoring system for Corporate Hospitals.
194. Wifi networking based Industrial automation.
195. GPS & GSM based Human Health Monitoring and Alert System with patient’s location on earth.
196. Construction of Intelligent Digital weighing Machine.
197. Intelligent mobile phone with GPS enabled features.
198. Radio Frequency based wireless remote controlled digital camera with high power focus LED
199. Touchscreen based Wireless Language Translator in Airlines using Zigbee.
200. Dual GSM Modems based irrigation water pump controller for illiterates.
201. Zigbee based Wireless Energy Meter reading system.
202. Wireless control of powered wheelchairs with tongue motion using tongue drive assistive technology (IEEE 2008).
203. Zigbee based Wireless Energy Meter reading logging system on PC.
204. ARM7 Cortex M3 based USB Host Data Logger.
205. Head movement based voice enabled wireless
206. Micro controller based Wireless matchbox with digital lantern.
207. Android Smart Phone operated Robot with bluetooth control.
208. Solar based air compressor pump for car bike tire inflate
209. Voice operated Intelligent Fire extinguisher vehicle
210. GPRS based real-time device status logger into sooxma website
211. Intelligent Robot controlled by Wi-Fi communication
212. CAN communication for vehicles
213. Bluetooth devices based access control system without built-in application
214. Android speech recognition based Lamp dimmer
215. Android speech recognition based Home automation
216. Android controlled scrolling LED message display
217. WiFi and PC based advanced Home Automation system.
218. A WIFI based Smart Wireless Sensor Network for Monitoring an Agricultural Environment
II List of projects in VHDl/Verilog HDL
1) 32- bit Kogge stone adder implementation in VHDL.
2) UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver transmitter) Implementation in VHDL.
3) 32-bit multiplier implementation using shift and add method in VHDL.
4) 64-bit multiplier implementation using shift and add method in VHDL.
5) Car wash controller design in VHDL.
6) 64-bit ALU implementation in VHDL.
7) 32-bit ALU implementation in VHDL.
8) 32-bit controller design using VHDL.
9) 32-bit processor design using VHDL.
10) 32-bit Wallace tree multiplier using VHDL
11) Traffic light controller using Verilog HDL
12) Programmable interface design using Verilog HDL
III List of projects in MATLAB
3) List of projects in Pspice/Tspice
4) List of projects in Arudion Uno
5)List of projects in Raberry Pi
Iv list of M.Tech vlsi-projects:
1)NAND Flash design and implemetation
1. Simplified Trellis Min–Max Decoder Architecture for Non binary Low-DeNSITy Parity-Check Codes
2. CPU Architecture Based on a Hardware Scheduler and Independent Pipeline Register
3. Efficient Hardware Implementation of Encoder and Decoder for Golay Code
4. Novel Shared Multiplier Scheduling Scheme for Area-Efficient FFT/IFFT Processors
5. A Hybrid Reconfigurable Architecture and Design Methods Aiming at Control-Intensive Kernels
6. Secure Systolic Montgomery Modular Multiplier Over Prime Fields Resilient to Fault-Injection Attack
7. High-Throughput Modular Multiplication and Exponentiation Algorithms Using Multi bit-Scan–Multi bit-Shift Technique
8. High-Performance Low-Power Carry Speculative Addition with Variable Latency
9. Systolic Array Architectures for Sunar–Koç Optimal Normal Basis Type II Multiplier
10. FPGA Implementation of Orthogonal Matching Pursuit for Compressive Sensing Reconstruction.
11. Low-Latency Successive-Cancellation List Decoders for Polar Codes with Multi bit Decision
12. Efficient Memory-Addressing Algorithms for FFT Processor Design
13. Low-Complexity High-Throughput QR Decomposition Design for MIMO Systems
14. Energy Efficient Approximate Arithmetic for Error Resilient Neuromorphic Computing
15. A Wide-Range Low-Cost All-Digital Duty-Cycle Corrector
16. A High-Performance Double-Layer Counting Bloom Filter for Multi core Systems
17. An Efficient List Decoder Architecture for Polar Codes
18. VLSI-Assisted Non rigid Registration Using Modified Demons Algorithm
19. Reliable and Error Detection Architectures of Pomaranch for False-Alarm-SeNSITive Cryptographic Applications
20. Design and Low-Complexity Implementation of Matrix–Vector Multiplier for Iterative Methods in Communication Systems
21. Design and Implementation of Flexible Dual-Mode Soft-Output MIMO Detector with Channel Preprocessing
22. New Approach to the Reduction of Sign-Extension Overhead for Efficient Implementation of Multiple Constant Multiplication
23. Efficient VLSI Architecture for Decimation-in-Time Fast Fourier Transform of Real-Valued Data.
Software projects for BS, MS, B.Tech and M.Tech
C#, c, c++, sp,.Net
Java, vb, PHP
I take Maths for all levels (School to University level)
I have supporting tools for the online class
I can deliver the content to the students with my experience.
I help in assignments.
I help in examination preparation.
I help in projects.
I help in solving a IEEE paper and IEEE paper analysis.
I help in B.Tech projects, M.Tech projects and Ph.D topic selection and paper presentation.
I help to write a professional career episodes and CDR report preparation for electronics engineers to do job in Australia
I help in Electrical engineering, electronics engineering and computer engineering subjects along with Engineering Mathematics.
I help in assignments, Examination preparation, Lab exam preparation, Problem solving, Project execution, project building and consulting job most of the Engineering and technology.
I can help in Aeronautical engineering, Mechanical engineering, automobile engineering and civil engineer Engineering and Information Technology streams through consultancy.
MATLAB related works
Control system design
Design using simulink
Design of advanced control ssystem
Computing for Engineers
Applied Numerical methods in MATLAB
Computer Aided Analysis and Design
Links Design project USING MATLAB
Digital Pulse Radar project
Root Locus project
Root locus design using matlab
Design at 10gbps using matlab
Total Cost Of Radar System
Signal to Noise ratio
Plot Of Data Versus Time In Matlab project
Filter Implementation and Evaluation
Receiver Side components description
Data File In Matlab And Plotting
Plot In Matlab
Radar Systems project
Radar Application project
Simulating the System in MATLAB
Matlab Programming project
Simulating the Levitation system
PI Controller in the Simulink Model
Plot of Data vs Time in MATLAB project
High Availability Design
Antenna Physical Characteristics
Network Design project
Design of a Lead Controller
Radar Cross Section project
Transmitter Subsystem Project Help
Network Costing Analysis
Algorithm To Build Routing project
Video Codec In Matlab project
Radar System Design
Matlab Image Processing project
Doppler Processing project
Matlab Simulation project
Resolution project help
Radar Using Chirp Signals
Transpose Operator homework help
Radar Spectral Analysis
Radar projects help
Matlab Implementation project
Network Performance Analysis
Reading the text file data
FPGA Design project help
Digital Pulse Radar Tx/Rx Diagram
Automatic Tracking Algorithm Project
Single Object Range Detection
Magnetic Levitation System project
Matlab Engineering project help
Transmitter Side Components
3D Visualisation (Changing transparency)
Matrix Data in a GUI
Programming with COM on Windows
Digital Signal Processing
Distributed Radar Tracking Simulation
HDL Code Generation and verification
Sequential Radar Tracking Simulation
System Design Simulation
Pricing: Service time:24/7
Service policy: Pay and Use
For Indian students
2500 per hour Theory class for one to one on the skype for UG ENGG
3000 per hour Theory class for one to one on the skype for UG ENGG
2000 per hour for UG level projects
2500 per hour for PG level projects
For foreign studetns
Assignment 100 dollars
Exam help 200 dollars
Project 500 dollars UG
Project 1000 dollars PG
Online assignment topic wise 100 dollars per topic
Above rates are subjected to change based on work involved
For foreign students
PayPal.Me/MMD844 --- Paypal link for International Customers with paypal account
For Indian Students, Bank details to make payment as follows
1)Union Bank of India
Name:MAHAMMAD MASOOD AHMAD
Account no: 584702010003763
2) State Bank of India
Name:MAHAMMAD MASOOD AHMED
3)Name : Masood ahmad Mahammad
Bank Nake:UCO Bank, India
Geographical Area Covered: Online classes all over the world.
I have supporting tools and logistics for the e- class room.
Consultancy in the Information technology domain all over the world.
This is for your information and necessary deals.
Available for online teaching: yes
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for House teaching(Teacher travels to you): no
Address: Flat No 402, mahaveen Heights, Nandi Nagar, nanal Nagar, Mehadipatnam, Nanal Nagar, Hyderabad India, Online
Pin code: 500028
Phone: +919866700969,skype id:masood1234584,