Physics up to IIT
Chemistry up to IIT
Maths up to IIT
AIEEE up to CET
Banking up to CET
BCA up to All levels
Computer Application up to Masters
MCA up to Masters
Mechanics up to Bachelors in Engineering
Quantitative Aptitude up to All levels
Quantitative Technique up to Bachelors in Engineering
Reasoning up to All levels
Statistics up to Bachelors in Engineering
Technology up to Bachelors in Engineering
(1) More than a year as Lecturer at Bhagwant Institute of Technology, Muzaffarnagar.
(2) 1 year & 7 months as Lecturer at Vidya college of Engineering and Technology, Meerut.
(3) 6 months as Senior Lecturer at IAMR College of Engg. Meerut.
(4) More than 11 months as Assistant Professor at IEC College of Engg., Greater Noida.
(5) I have already had more than 14 years of experience in tutoring profession since 1998.
(6) After getting success in 3 Public Sector Units, I started working at one of those PSUs since January, 2011.
High School (Science), R.K.Mission H.S.School Kanpur, UP Board, 76.83%
Intermediate (PCM), B.N.S.D. Inter College Kanpur, UP Board, 72.4%
B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), SRMS CET Bareilly, UP Technical, 68.2%
MBA (Financial Management), Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, 66.5%
M.Tech. (Information Technology), Karnatka University, Karnatka, 75% (till pre final Sem)
Probably, you are in doldrums or might be in perplexed situation if your child is going through High School, Intermediate or any competitive examination. Undoubtedly, you will be envisaging for your child’s career and engrossing about his/her elite future more than him/her. Don’t wait for that time when you will be dredging up your memories from the depth of your mind and saying… let bygones, be bygones.
Moreover no one is bug bear or big shot in this real world but personality exists and a true guidance is the only option at all when someone wants a specific and secured position.
Most importantly, wherever your child goes doesn’t matter but he/she should have a complete package of learning procedure which is simply a combination of basic fundamentals, concepts, logics, approaches to solve applications…. That’s all.
Achievements: (1) - Qualified in DRDO_SET-2007 for Scientist-B post but not satisfied.
(2)- Got selected in C-DAC online examination with 83 percentile but didn’t join.
(3)- Finally got selected in one of the reputed PSUs in UP in Jan 2011 and joined here but still preparing for some other higher level examinations with this job and tutoring too.
Pricing: (Engineering/Medical/MBA Entrance level)
• Quantitative analysis
Fee Structure: - Rs 1000/hour
(B.Tech., MCA, bca )
• Theory of Automata and Formal Languages
• Discrete Structures
• Graph Theory
• Computer Graphics
• Design, analysis of Algorithms
• Compiler Design
• ‘C’ language
• Data Structure using C
• Computer based Numerical and Statistical Techniques
• Engineering Mathematics
• Engineering Chemistry
• Engineering Physics
• Engineering Mechanics
• Mechanical Engineering and Thermodynamics
• Strength of Material
• Basic Electronics
• Basic Electrical Engineering
• Networks and Systems
• Switching Theory and Logic Design
Fee Structure: - Rs 800/hour (Any Subject)
Fee Structure: - Rs 600/hour (for XI and XII Standard)
Rs 500/hour (for IX and X Standard)
Geographical Area Covered: Greater Noida (All locations)
Available for one-to-one, Private teaching: yes
Available for Home teaching(Teacher travels to you): yes
This teacher has not been rated by anybody yet. Be the first one to Rate and write a testimonial
Address: Flat No-711, Itbp Group Housing Society, Sector- Pi (old 32), Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Pin code: 201306